RISE Services, Inc. assists adults with developmental disabilities live full and productive lives by helping them find meaningful employment. Our goal is to integrate individuals into a workplace within their very own community. We do this by helping them find an occupation where they can develop their skills and that they also enjoy.Contact Us
COMPLEX LIFE SITUATIONS
We understand the perceived risk of hiring someone with a complex life situation. Certain incentives are available for employers who want to hire, train, and employ these employees.
Felon Bonding Program
Offers fidelity bonding insurance coverage to individuals with criminal histories and other high-risk job applicants who are qualified but fail to get jobs because regular commercial bonding is denied due to their backgrounds.
On-The-Job Training Program
Reimburses up to half of the wages in the first six months to help alleviate the extra costs associated with training an adult with developmental disabilities.
Work Opportunity Tax Credit and Targeted Tax Credit
Offers yearly tax credits for employers who hire adults with developmental disabilities.
Employment Service Programs at RISE
Many adults with developmental disabilities will benefit from our Employment Services:
- Job-Based Training: Helps individuals who need short-term support.
- Supported Employment: Offers hands-on daily support to adults with more severe disabilities.
- Customized Employment: Customized Employment provides opportunities for increasing employment options for job seekers.
- Training & Coaching: Offers new hire assistance and on-going job coaching.
- Life Skills Restoration: teaches adults important life skills that will aid them in finding suitable employment.
Learn more about our services by calling (801) 373-1197 or contact us today.