The Opportunity Centers of RISE allow each person to be involved and learn as much as they choose. RISE utilizes a person-driven method of support that encourages our members to focus on gaining life skills, being involved in their own community, and choosing activities and hobbies they enjoy. Our goal is to teach them the life skills they need to be independent and contributing members of the community in which they live.
This Monday - Friday program includes a wide range of learning and engagement opportunities that may include the following:
- Learning life skills such as cooking, washing dishes, doing laundry, and other household tasks.
- Participating in mock apartment living.
- Learning in our computer centers.
- Engaging in our sensory rooms.
- Participating in employment skills training.
- Learning together in our career centers.
- Understanding healthy lifestyles with our exercise/fitness rooms.
- Transportation to and from our Opportunity Centers.
Learn more about our services by calling (801) 373-1197 or contact us today.